goPayroll is your online payroll
goPayroll is online payroll for 14 countries: New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Samoa, Tonga, American Samoa, Cook Islands, Vanuatu, Nauru, Niue, Kiribati and Timor-Leste
Providing unequalled costing analysis options, integration with tax, superannuation, banking, HRIS, time and attendance solutions and common accounting systems (including Xero, Reckon, MYOB and MoneyWorks) it would be a tough task to find a more powerful and competitively priced solution to your payroll needs.
SmoothPay goPayroll complies with Holidays and Parental Leave legislation in NZ (a rare thing) and provides automatic Payday Reporting for NZ, and automatic STP (Single Touch Payroll) and one-click SuperStream reporting for Australia.
Try goPayroll today and get superb support, direct-to-desktop training and migration assistance.
CLICK HERE for our Pricing calculator and Registration
Migrate your data to goPayroll at no cost*
If you're using another payroll product (even if it's on paper or spreadsheet) and need to move all your data to goPayroll - don't worry!
We can help you migrate your payroll data from most common payroll systems or via our migration spreadsheet template (available below).
(PLEASE NOTE: Sometimes it's just not possible to get all your data across - we'll do the best we can and advise you every step of the way)
* Applies to new subscribers only. Additional or repeat migrations are chargeable
Our branded TeamViewer support tool is bundled with our products and can be downloaded here if needed (we recommend creating a shortcut or saving it to your desktop for easy access).
Please note: TeamViewer access is mandatory for training and support - if you do not permit use of TeamViewer then your subscription will be without any support.
SmoothPay (the company) doesn't offer a payroll processing service, however a number of bureaus, accountants and book-keepers use SmoothPay software to provide payroll services - maintaining the integrity of your data, compliance with legislation, and allows the data to be easily transferred back to your control when required.
- Valley View Consulting: Kim Archibald, 06-355 0269
- Brass Broughton Davey: Brett Davey, 06-376 7339
- MCI and Associates: Sue Ellingham, 06-376 7476
- DFK Mayberry Chartered Accountants (+675 3212466): James Berry (email@example.com)
- KTK Accountants: Loata Q Mow, +675 3216070
- BDO: Suvanagh Betham, +685 24337
- Greenology Samoa Exclusive SmoothPay Partner: Epi Afano, +685 7772369, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leota & Niumata Chartered Accountant: Alice Niumata-Leota, +685 7288028
- G F Office Solutions: Gail Lewis, +682 55147
- Balancing Books (CI) Ltd Trading As reckon Consulting: Helen Goodyear, +682 52825
Call for more information
SmoothPay goPayroll HelpDesk
+64 6 353 6462 (NZ)
1800 940 739 (Australia)